All claims and refunds are issued on the basis of;
Products are returnable if you’ve received in physically damaged condition, has missing parts or defective. Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page cannot be returned. If there is an issue or damage to your order you need to notify immediately for the problem to be resolved. If the product/equipment was mishandled, dropped, broken, or inappropriately stored is not returnable.
· If you notice the package is damaged at the time of delivery, please do not accept the order. If you could not check that the order is damaged at the time of delivery, raise contact us within 24 hours of delivery.
· Refunds cannot be done to third-party accounts, refunds will be made to the same account.
- To return an item, customers must notify us through our Website or by email and a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has been raised by you, HealthMycart shall initiate a process to check the request and proceed accordingly.
- The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of HealthMyCart, and such requests may only be considered in the following cases:
- Products were received in a damaged condition;
- Products were received in packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after verification by HealthMyCart;
- When Product is received with a remaining expiry period of fewer than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from the date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by HealthMyCart;
- Shipment of short quantity;
- When the time period since order confirmation exceeds 30 days - the order is automatically cancelled and a refund (where applicable) is initiated;
- The customer is required to initiate a return request with 5 days of receipt of the product;
- Refunds are applicable for products received in un-opened and un-used condition.
- If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, the customer will be eligible for credit note/ replacement of same or greater value.
- For orders > Rs. 20,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
In any of the above cases, after due verification from HealthMyCart's end if required:
- If payment has been made by credit card/debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request.
- If payment has been made by an NEFT / RTGS transfer has been made then the refund amount will be reversed back to your bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- If payment has been made by Cash on Delivery method then the refund amount will be transferred to your bank account (as per bank account details provided by you) within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods;
- HealthMyCart offers Free Delivery on all orders (Including COD) above the value of Rs.3,000/-. A flat delivery fee of Rs.150/- will be applicable for all orders below the total value of Rs.3,000/-**.
*Some select products below the value of Rs. 2,500 may include free delivery as stated on the product page.
- HealthMyCart endeavours but does not guarantee to deliver the products to customers within 10-15 business days from the date of placing your order depending upon the shipping location. Factors such as delay in delivery through the courier partner, transporters' strike etc. may also affect delivery timelines. HealthMyCart will not be liable for any loss or expenses sustained by the Buyer arising from any delay in the delivery of the Products howsoever caused.
- HealthMyCart reserves the right to make delivery of the products ordered in partial shipments. If the Products are to be delivered in instalments, each delivery will constitute a separate contract. You may not treat the contract (as a whole) as repudiated if HealthMyCart fails to deliver any one or more of the instalments or if you have a claim in respect of any one or more of the instalments.
- If a customer fails to take delivery of the Products, HealthMyCart may at its discretion charge you for the additional shipping cost.